CHRISTMAS PERIOD / LAUNCH / SALE / RESTOCK DAYS:
During the Christmas Period, Launch, Sale & Restock days please allow up to 5 - 7 working days for your order to be processed and another 5 - 7 working days for delivery. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your order before Christmas.
Our distribution team are working hard around the clock to get all orders out as soon as possible.
Once your order has been picked up and left our distribution centre, it is now in the hands of NZ Couriers. We have no control on the whereabouts once it has left the distribution centre. If you are needing to follow up on your tracking please contact NZ COURIERS for an in depth update.
BUSINESS AS USUAL:
HOW LONG WILL MY DELIVERY TAKE AND WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
All orders are processed within 12-13 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Once your order has been picked up & left our distribution centre, it is now in the hands of NZ Couriers, you will be notified once your parcel has been dispatched. We have no control on the whereabouts once it has left the distribution centre. If you require an update on your tracking please contact NZ Couriers for further information.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- Please note that Hope Is My Homeboy is not liable for customs clearances fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise yourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, Hope is My homeboy is not responsible if you are not notified by your country’s postal authority
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to make them as dutiable “Merchandise”
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “Gift”, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient
- For Australia customers if your order is over $1,000 there will be a custom import charge.
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $25 return fee deducted from you store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable. If we are charged any fees associated with the return of the parcel these will also be deducted from your store credit. If you place multiple orders your country's border control may combine the total of them upon entry, making you liable for import taxes and duties. The above is still applicable in this situation.